Wednesday, February 9, 2011
V is for Valentine's Day
I'm generally not one to get excited about holidays or publish gift guides, particularly for an overhyped, highly commercialized day such as Valentine's Day, but in case you're in need of some Valentine's Day outfit inspiration, I found some romantic and red-adorned window displays. Unfortunately for the dozens of PR specialists that have been pitching me jewelry ideas since early December, there
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment