Add to Cart
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Bell Celebrity Gala 2010
Television personality and Fashion Crimes friend Liz West attended the 2010 Bell Celebrity Gala looking fabulous as usual. Liz wore the newest creation in the Fashion Crimes collection: the Vamp Gown. This dress is a knock out; a backless, long sleeve piece complete with train. She also rocked a 5 crystal silver plated necklace created by Brienna Delorey, which can only be found at Fashion Crimes.
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment