Bambi Northwood-Blyth for the latest campaign for One Teaspoon. We see lots of faux fur, leather, chunky woolen knits, oversized draping cotton shirts and flowing layers with intermittent bursts of fluoro pink, I love One Teaspoon's Autumn/Winter 2011 collection! Add to Cart
Friday, January 14, 2011
One Teaspoon Autumn/Winter 2011
Bambi Northwood-Blyth for the latest campaign for One Teaspoon. We see lots of faux fur, leather, chunky woolen knits, oversized draping cotton shirts and flowing layers with intermittent bursts of fluoro pink, I love One Teaspoon's Autumn/Winter 2011 collection! Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
TODAY I FELL IN LOVE WITH A PAIR OF ZARA SHOES FROM THE NEW COLLECTION-YOU'LL SEE THEM SOON! NEW OUTFIT WITH HIGH WAISTED PANTS FROM H...
-
Friday I went to happy hour at belljar . I based my outfit on a theme, as I usually do. My theme for the night was River by the forest. So ...
-
Feeling a little bit hippie while wearing a H&M fashion against aids dress and shoes and a bracelet from ASOS and a headband from Ebay. ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment