Congrats Vicky! You are the winner of the Modekungen giveaway! I have send you an email with all the details. Thank you so much to everyone who took part in this giveaway! If you didn't win, no worries, there are more giveaways to come! Add to Cart
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
HELLO EVERYBODY! I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY NEW COLLABORATION WITH THE ITALIAN BRAND PENNYBLACK! I'M SO HAPPY BE...
-
Last month I was off to Madrid for several shooting and one of them was one of the coolest collaborations I've ever done. I've been...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
0 comments:
Post a Comment