Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Holi-Daze
Confession: with the exception of birthdays, I've never been much of a holiday person. When it comes to this time of year, I might even be a self-professed Grinch. (Call me the bad guy...I'm even considering breaking the news to my nephew that Santa is all a big lie. I think he's old enough to handle the truth.) In order to cajole myself into the holiday spirit, I've captured a few
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment