My look of the day. I am wearing a dress, blazer and brooch from H&M, ASOS clutch and Jeffrey Campbell Lita's. And I am so curious, did you manage to get your hands on anything from Lanvin for H&M yesterday? Don't forget to join the Doortje giveaway! Add to Cart
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment