Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Boots on the Brain
My earliest shoe memories revolve around two notable (but arguably tacky) pairs of boots I had as a child: some denim cowboy boots complete with a patch pocket, and some Victorian frosty pink perforated ankle boots. Something about the pull-on-and-go ease of boots has always appealed to me. They also offer protection from the elements and become more like legwear once you get into mid calf, knee
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment