Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Boots on the Brain
My earliest shoe memories revolve around two notable (but arguably tacky) pairs of boots I had as a child: some denim cowboy boots complete with a patch pocket, and some Victorian frosty pink perforated ankle boots. Something about the pull-on-and-go ease of boots has always appealed to me. They also offer protection from the elements and become more like legwear once you get into mid calf, knee
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
HELLO EVERYBODY! I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY NEW COLLABORATION WITH THE ITALIAN BRAND PENNYBLACK! I'M SO HAPPY BE...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
After mentioning that the skirt I wore in this post was actually a dress, many of you asked how I did that. I never thought of it as hard t...
0 comments:
Post a Comment