I love leopard mixed with the right items. Here I am wearing a Only dress (don't you love the back?), vintage shoes, Sacha feather earring, vintage hat, AW bag from ebay and H&M leopard coat. I am so excited for friday, then I am leaving to Madrid for a couple of days to work together with a fashion stylist on a photoshoot for her website fashionsalade.com that will be launched soon. Add to Cart
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Animal instinct
I love leopard mixed with the right items. Here I am wearing a Only dress (don't you love the back?), vintage shoes, Sacha feather earring, vintage hat, AW bag from ebay and H&M leopard coat. I am so excited for friday, then I am leaving to Madrid for a couple of days to work together with a fashion stylist on a photoshoot for her website fashionsalade.com that will be launched soon. Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment