Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Designer Consigner Coming Soon
For my readers in the L.A. area, I received an email from Tawnya about this cool shopping event:DESIGNER CONSIGNER LA is holding a shopping event on July 24th and 25th, where you can both sell and buy gently used designer clothing, whether current trends or vintage.Sell Your Clothes - It’s Easy.If you have luxury brand clothes and handbags that you no longer use, then become a consigner - all you
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment