THIS IS ONE OF MY "WORK" OUTFITS AND I'M REALLY HAPPY I CAN BE CASUAL YET STYLISH. THE OVERSIZED BLAZER HAS AN AMAZING QUALITY AND A BEAUTIFUL COLOR AND I BOUGHT IT FROM ZARA. GETTING TO THE SHOES, WHEN I SAW THEM AT RIVER ISLAND, I FELL IN LOVE:). I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING LIKE THEM FOR A LONG TIME.
Add to Cart
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment