Lucky loves bloggers and bloggers love it back! Like every month since March, the greek edition of Lucky magazine is presenting the world of fashion blogging to its readers. This month, it was my turn along with my dearest Elena, to be featured. Many thanks to the whole Lucky GR team and especially to Dora Christidou for her lovely text. Add to Cart
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Lucky bloggers
Lucky loves bloggers and bloggers love it back! Like every month since March, the greek edition of Lucky magazine is presenting the world of fashion blogging to its readers. This month, it was my turn along with my dearest Elena, to be featured. Many thanks to the whole Lucky GR team and especially to Dora Christidou for her lovely text. Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
Swarovski presented their Spring/Summer 2012 accessories collection with a "Swing, Sing & Shine" themed party on Wednesday, D...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Friday I went to happy hour at belljar . I based my outfit on a theme, as I usually do. My theme for the night was River by the forest. So ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment