Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Kardashians by Bebe Part 2
Given how quickly the first Kardashians by Bebe pieces sold, there are probably some of you still looking to get your hands on the line. Here's a sneak peek at the second installment of the Kardashians by Bebe collection, scheduled to launch on April 20. Expect to see more sexy separates and slinky dresses, pefect for warm summer nights.images courtesy of bebe
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment