Monday, April 5, 2010
Five Trends To Watch for Spring 2010
As I sort through hundreds of trend spotting photos that I've collected in March and April, some predominant retail trends have risen to my attention. Here are the five that I'm currently seeing everywhere from Angl and Urban Outfitters to Forever 21, Guess, and Zara.1. Embellished necklines are popping up on knit tops and dresses. Opt for one if you want to draw attention to this area or you'd
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment