Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Window Appreciation
Recent shopping excursions have got me thinking about visual merchandising and how efficient it is in drawing me into a store. The idea is to create displays that will lure shoppers in and get them to buy. Well this doesn't always work for me. Sometimes when I'm shopping, I get a case of sensory overload. Does this happen to anyone else? There may be the savory smell of Cinnabon's sweet treats
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment