Thursday, January 28, 2010
Trend On The Rise - Bow Back Details
With warmer weather on the horizon and the shedding of layers that comes with the onset of spring is an increased likelihood of showing more skin. A handful of spring dresses and tunics have just now caught my eye, and they each share interesting bow back design details. The bows are demure, while the flash of skin that shows through is both sexy and quietly alluring. If you've got long tresses
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment