Sunday, December 6, 2009
Holiday Shopping - The Rocker
It's the fifth and final week of the gift guide and giveaway I'm doing with Christina of Candybox, Jamee of Confessions of a Marc Addict, Chelsea Rae of Pink Rock Candy, and Dara of Secretista. This week our theme is the Rocker. With her affinity for studs, leather, and skulls, the Rocker is near and dear to my heart. She's not afraid to toughen up her look with tight leather skinnies, a moto
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
Feeling a little bit hippie while wearing a H&M fashion against aids dress and shoes and a bracelet from ASOS and a headband from Ebay. ...
-
Friday I went to happy hour at belljar . I based my outfit on a theme, as I usually do. My theme for the night was River by the forest. So ...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment