Thursday, December 24, 2009
Don't Bother Santa, He's Surfing
I'm not much of a holiday person, but this year, I decided to do something I've always wanted to do - construct and decorate a gingerbread house (using a kit). Perhaps my next attempt will involve some baking. Thanks to J.V. for your engineering and creative skills for helping to make this happen!In an effort to avoid the mall crowds, maintain my exercise regimen, and enjoy the sunny weather, I
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A.Y. Not Dead Skeleton Tee Dress €61.62 NOW €30.81 Richard Sorger For ASOS Flamingo Skeleton €147.89 NOW €82.57 Richard Sorger For ASOS Sk...
-
Haifa wore this sequined white gown for her recent concert this year. This dress, designed by Murad is from his 2007 collection.
-
All day in the Getty Museum project runway ;) project runway ;) The getty was so beautiful Im even more dissapointed in the project runway c...
-
This year, Haifa made an appearance on the show Layle Layltak wearing a gold disco dress designed by Roberto Cavalli from his Just Cavalli ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment