Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Twisted
Today marks the launch of Forever 21's latest Twist collection called "It's Tutu Cute." If feminine pieces such as floral cardigans, frilly tulle skirts, and sheer, lace fabrics get your heart pounding, then you'll appreciate this collection. Since Halloween is a few days away, and I still haven't decided what to wear, the ballerina-inspired offerings are providing me with plenty of inspiration
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I'm going thrifting tomorrow with my lalaluv..yippie!!! And I found this pic while I was browsing for some inspirations.. '80s Blaze...
0 comments:
Post a Comment