Friday, October 16, 2009
Oh, Isabel!
Spotted on the streets of Santa Barbara on Thursday night - these amazing studded boots by Isabel Marant. Like a true shoe fanatic and Tommy Ton wannabe, my style radar zoomed right in on them. Having seen them on blogs and in magazines, I shamelessly admired them with unbridled envy. Although the photo doesn't show the rest of the outfit, the boots were worn by an incredibly chic and jovial
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment