Sunday, September 6, 2009
Mark Your Calendars For September Events
Via my inbox, here are two upcoming events this month - the TOMS + Trovata Family Reunion in support of Fashion's Night Out on Sept. 10, and the Assistance League of Ventura County's "Fashions on Main" event on Sept. 26. The TOMS + Trovata event takes place from 6pm to 11pm at TOMS headquarters, 3025 Olympic Blvd, Santa Monica, CA. TOMS shoes and Trovata's A/W 2009 collection will be available
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment