Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Trend On The Rise - Bold Boots
Having seen some of the fall '09 boot offerings by Payless in such magazines as Nylon, Elle, and Marie Claire, I was enthusiastic to discover this morning that some new styles have just become available on their website. Admittedly, I haven't shopped much at Payless since the days of my youth, with the exception of some of their designer collaborations. With a soft spot in my heart for boots, I
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment