Thursday, August 20, 2009
Motorcycle Madness
Whether you opt to wear faux leather or the real thing, there's something undeniably cool about fall's biker-inspired pieces. A strapless dress takes on a whole new look when done in form-fitting faux leather. Skinny pants become more badass, and short shorts telegraph a tougher vibe. Put them on and you instantly feel strong, like you can harness the power of a superhero. The crew over at
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment