Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Ashish, Ashish, Ashish
I'm not even on Twitter, but having stalked Topshop on Twitter, I found out that the Ashish wedges I've been lusting after would become available Wednesday, so I kept an eye out for them this evening. Given that Topshop headquarters is eight hours ahead of PST I theorized that the wedges would become available sometime around midnight, assuming the Brits start their workday at 8am. Fortunately,
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
0 comments:
Post a Comment