Thursday, June 25, 2009
Trend On The Rise - Floral Bustier Tops
As we progress into summer, I've taken a new liking to cotton floral bustier tops. When you hear the word bustier, satin and lace might be the some of first words that come to mind, but this sexy new crop of tops is just as fitting for the boardroom or the beach as for the boudoir. Paired with some distressed jeans or cuffed dress shorts and flat embellished sandals, they're perfect for warm
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
This year, Haifa made an appearance on the show Layle Layltak wearing a gold disco dress designed by Roberto Cavalli from his Just Cavalli ...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Posted by Fashion Junior at Large Lace is nothing new on our fashion radar, in fact it is rarely off the agenda. For next Spring/Summer, the...
0 comments:
Post a Comment