Wednesday, June 10, 2009
In A Nude Mood
Sometimes the soothing, hushed tones of natural hues are the perfect antidote to summer's saturated brights. Below, some of my favorite cheap chic picks:1. Crochet stretch belt, alloy.com, $16.50, 2. mesh back bodysuit, forever21.com, $12.80, 3. enamel flower necklace, agacistore.com, $6.50, 4. Urban Expressions clutch, baghaus.com, $23.96, 5. taupe peep-toe boots, amiclubwear.com, $30.99.images
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
HELLO EVERYBODY! I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY NEW COLLABORATION WITH THE ITALIAN BRAND PENNYBLACK! I'M SO HAPPY BE...
0 comments:
Post a Comment