Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Spring Windows At H&M
On those rare occasions when Forever 21 can't satifsy my cheap chic fix, H&M is always there to offer me plenty of temptation and inspiration. (I rarely walk out empty-handed.) Per my latest visit, H&M's spring offerings include: Disney tank tops, tie-front cropped tops, graphic hoodies, colored skinnies, braided belts, gladiator sandals, cropped blazers, nautical striped knits, zebra prints, and
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
This year, Haifa made an appearance on the show Layle Layltak wearing a gold disco dress designed by Roberto Cavalli from his Just Cavalli ...
-
Posted by Fashion Junior at Large Lace is nothing new on our fashion radar, in fact it is rarely off the agenda. For next Spring/Summer, the...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment