Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The Fast Fashion Fix List
Flipping through my old fashion magazines, I came upon a feature in an issue of Elle UK called "High Street Hit List", in which the editors list what they think are the best places to find certain items, such as party dresses, hair accessories, or quality outerwear. Duly inspired, I've created my own "Fast Fashion Fix List." As a frequent shopper of many chain (a.k.a. high street) stores, I've
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
Swarovski presented their Spring/Summer 2012 accessories collection with a "Swing, Sing & Shine" themed party on Wednesday, D...
0 comments:
Post a Comment