Monday, March 23, 2009
SS '09 Store Window Style At Forever 21
My last peek into Forever 21 resulted in a slightly disappointing outcome. My purchases? A soft tee/tunic that will work well with many of my leggings and a floral lacquer necklace to brighten up my solid spring tops. So why was I disappointed? Well the majority of offerings included distressed cutoffs, drapey tank tops, and skimpy swimwear, all of which I have enough of in my closet. I did
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment