Saturday, March 14, 2009
Lucky Charm
While I don't consider myself a superstitious person, I found myself to be unlucky enough to get a nail in my bike tire on good old Friday the 13th. The next day, however, my luck turned around when I received a beautiful and delicate four-leaf clover necklace by Emily Elizabeth Jewelry. Although I won't be drinking green beer or eating bangers and mash in celebration of the upcoming St.
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment