Thursday, January 22, 2009
Trend On The Rise - Wild Wild West
In the fifth grade, I reluctantly played a small part in a Western play that my class was producing. Even at the tender age of ten, I clearly recall caring more about my costume than remembering my lines. So it's no surprise that I chose fashion over acting as an adult. With Native American and Western-inspired details playing an important role in spring '09 trends, now I can dress like a cowgirl
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment