This lipstick changes everything




Ive developed a new unhealthy relationship
with a site called rubylane
I found this 1930 pin
dancing with other treasures
(like the chartreuse 1940 dress below)
![sshot-2009-01-09-[12-58-00] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_st76Qked2kkg7gcM0Soe_L0Z9B--iBjNUtqkxqOGneda2Bo1TQxPI1eUt7wVztSQNrMDBNjT59qehE4faAz2XLCQ0dW89y6lXi1Tcpy7kVNX6CHW8ymyUY1nK0a6_w4cJIQsc=s0-d)
I've been tagged by trishhunterfinds
*Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
*Pick the 4th picture in that folder
*Explain the picture
*Tag 4 people to do the same.
![sshot-2008-11-30-[16-39-45]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tgP_7Jn85lbQzffNcfB65oQ09VrCuv7YadgktMR-ZoEHN-1uWFS1wC2ee9eQl0Raylxc5wLkdyiIUwz4-z55z1jH5F_gnzTpqsmCKXZA0z01cQ-Blje8T1_JI3mIb1u7Xc=s0-d)
OK well this picture is
a blurry and creepy
depiction of a skeleton
Hahhaha!
no other explanation
5 addictions
Hmmm....which would be what
I'm searching for on ebay
as of late
and everything else
(in no particular order)
1)1930-1940 anything
(recent color obsession in the decades chartreuse)
![sshot-2009-01-17-[09-25-01] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sznRWW8Ohz7arkQutemZ5PqK5NusQXyygtFszg4kuJGj-V7jMtj6jkYoIxQeSKRXwikU9yBtW1gC2VTU83F9avLaASzt73gmbzi5raQLWe35oAVBQs1TsKgTdNgS7jbkJrLJLr=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-17-[09-26-38] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sTQ7Fc3nKrqzd8DMTmT5r_-mU26frLTeSLNZTo5AW7tgBCSvqh95JGa7a0R000ywjl7t-EOSG1-02YhuW2xfdPlBv-DSf_LDvLPXzkqEL8Wlfv-IUZbTPZfYmTNNB_VIC7ZOkQ=s0-d)
![sshot-2009-01-17-[09-26-49] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vaPgAuwPuUg1Mxo2kqP-5pYvAvOlAlVoi1RGf770j5Byzxvs_NAqftVn3IUKjiUnE3Sl7X1d9RSNoJfKW_Kcq9gHJFWKrBKPLS6Qs6Cki6qifJB2xfQbtlQacz8WRVRBtJbooU=s0-d)
2) My husband of 4 years Pierre


![sshot-2009-01-15-[15-40-56] by you.](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sAs8putvYp-jhPHW13d5UHt6WA07yGlmTqL9cgDe0-n93qmnbv1pnD7bV36ofJNNr-Fo9OxPzvH6rB_wbRv74EkJhQwIhEk_uC7szdqQR2dlXuMymK8zk6Cjfdn5sQohWWSlsR=s0-d)


3) Fabric (My wall of Fabric)

4) Mysterious scary movies
(M. Night Shyamalan)

5) My foxy lady friend Clementine


I tag
Feather
under-developed in the mind
Olive Tree
ULLABENULLA
Ive developed a new unhealthy relationship
with a site called rubylane
I found this 1930 pin
dancing with other treasures
(like the chartreuse 1940 dress below)
I've been tagged by trishhunterfinds
*Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures
*Pick the 4th picture in that folder
*Explain the picture
*Tag 4 people to do the same.
OK well this picture is
a blurry and creepy
depiction of a skeleton
Hahhaha!
no other explanation
5 addictions
Hmmm....which would be what
I'm searching for on ebay
as of late
and everything else
(in no particular order)
1)1930-1940 anything
(recent color obsession in the decades chartreuse)
2) My husband of 4 years Pierre
3) Fabric (My wall of Fabric)
4) Mysterious scary movies
(M. Night Shyamalan)
5) My foxy lady friend Clementine
I tag
Feather
under-developed in the mind
Olive Tree
ULLABENULLA
0 comments:
Post a Comment