Sunday, December 7, 2008
The Cozy Craftsman
On my way to a street festival this weekend, I passed by a captivating mid-century Craftsman cottage and thought its chipped paint and dilapidated yet cozy porch would make an ideal backdrop for an impromptu photo of my grunge and biker-inspired ensemble. The studded bag is an oldie but goodie. I've probably had it for several years, and now that studs are adorning just about everything, it's
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment