Tuesday, November 25, 2008
In Which She Loves Her Rodarte Inspired Tights
While scouring the internet to find an affordable version of the Mulleavy sisters' amazing but elusive spider web tights, I came upon this post on A Girl Brushed Red. A talented young woman named Samantha has mastered the enviable task of creating a DIY version and is selling them in her Etsy shop. I was immediately smitten. As someone who has no knitting or crocheting skills and been searching
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Stelios Koudounaris presented his Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection last Saturday at AXDW . The shoes were Jeffrey Cambell, the mu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment