I (Melissa) had the opportunity to sit in the audience of George Strombolopolous Tonight to watch interviews with John Lithgow, Jeffrey Eugenides, and Liam Gallagher with partner Nicole Appleton. I am standing in the middle wearing a Fashion Crimes Jezebel Wiggle dress in stripe suiting fabric; the newest addition to my closet and I am in love! I think I am just going to have to get this amazing style in another colour!
From left; Elaine, Melissa (Office Manager), and Amanda (former Fashion Crimes stylist)
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment