The Fashion Crimes pick of the day is the Knotty dress in black and white stretch stripe fabric! This is one of Pam's signature designs (you have seen this before in many other fabrics, click HERE for a refresher!); it has a v-cut neckline which knots at the bottom, and the hem sits just above the knee. To make this dress a little more casual you can add a beautiful lace bandeau, which will certainly provide the coverage you need, and they are currently on sale! Come on in and grab one before they're gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment