Yes, it's true. Fashion Crimes has gone "loonie," crazy, and the powers that be are completely out of their minds!!! From 1pm-5pm on August 20th and August 21st , Fashion Crimes is having a "Can You Count to $20" sale. There are items being sold outside the store for $20, $15, $10, $5, $2 and if that's not low enough for you, how about items for only $1!!!!! Hurry in for deals on summer dresses, purses, feather earrings, scarfs, belts, ankle slips and much, much more.
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
The Architect's Brother project by Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison sums up quite artfully the collective feeling right now here in Gree...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment