Did you know that Fashion Crimes carries swimsuits? Well if you didn't, now you know! We have quite the selection of both one and two piece suits, and this is just one of the many colours and designs we have to offer. These Australian made pieces are of incredible quality and durability. I (Melissa) personally have three that I have collected over the past 4 years and they still look brand new; plus my weight has certainly fluctuated yet they still fit like a glove! These amazing essentials are going fast though, as they are currently on sale (starting at $50!). Yay!
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Pick of the Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
Haifa wore this beautiful pink dress with a feathered hem at her birthday celebration with her fiance. This dress, designed by Blumarine is ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment