Sunday, May 1, 2011
Calypso for Target Review
I arrived at Target at a decent hour this morning to shop the Calypso St. Barth collection and inspect the goods for my review. I mainly browsed the Women's clothing, Girls' clothing, Women's accessories, and the oddly appealing metallic pouf. I didn't have the chance to see the espadrille wedges, since an employee was just setting up the display as I walked past. The only department in which I
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
HELLO EVERYBODY! I THINK IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY NEW COLLABORATION WITH THE ITALIAN BRAND PENNYBLACK! I'M SO HAPPY BE...
-
I REALLY WANT TO SAY IT LOUD "I LOVE THESE CLOGS"!!! I FELL IN LOVE WHEN I SAW THEM IN THE STORE SO BUYING THEM WAS INEVITABLE. TH...
-
Attention Prom Girls! Hardly Magazine , an online teen magazine, featured a Fashion Crimes dress in their Spring Prom Editorial. Click H...
0 comments:
Post a Comment