Airing throughout the day, CBC television has included Fashion Crimes in one of their fashion segments about (oh yes) the Royal Wedding. It features our very own Amanda Kerrivan, as she talks briefly about headpieces and fascinators that will surely be seen at the wedding of the century. Click HERE to see the video clip; we are shown at the 2:27 mark!
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment