Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Is It Fall Yet?
With the recent acquisition of about a dozen fashion magazines, I've begun to inundate my brain with images of fall trends. A few are appealing to me: animal prints, shearling trim, cozy knits, camel coats, lace-up ankle boots, etc. On the other hand, I'm not yet warming up to the idea of minimalism, kitten heels, loafers, capes, and ultra feminine 1950s silhouettes. Since fashion moves so
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment