Monday, March 8, 2010
I Like to Bike
Like many other people, I gasped in delight when I first saw the photo of the floral-printed Liberty of London for Target bicycle. Unlike many other people, however, I ride a bike about 40 miles per week. It started in the summer of '08. Sick of my treadmill and elliptical workouts at home, I dusted off an old mountain bike and began riding several days per week on a trail. Soon I sold the
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment