Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Vionnet Sale
Attention L.A. shoppers - from January 16th to the 24th Vionnet is going to have last season's collections (even some resort) marked up to 80% off. Clothing, handbags, wallets, and jewelry are included.In addition to last season's pieces, they will also have special sale bins with items starting at $5.00. Spend $100 and get an additional 10% off your purchase, spend $200 or more and get extra
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment