Monday, January 11, 2010
Spring 2010 Style
After sifting through hundreds of store window photos that I've recently photographed in the Los Angeles and Santa Barbara area, a few key trends for spring 2010 have emerged. For the purposes of simplicity, I've zeroed in on three of the most predominant ones based upon my in-store observations and store window gawking. Without further ado, here is my mini trend report.© 2010 Fashion Trend Guide
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
For a recent press conference in Paris presenting her collaboration with DJ David Vendetta, Haifa wore this army green balmain jacket.
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
0 comments:
Post a Comment