Monday, July 13, 2009
Staycation
Please excuse the infrequent postings this week, as I'll be M.I.A. while I frolick in the sun, hop aboard a boat to the Channel Islands, and enjoy other summery activities with my nephew. Today's escapades at the Santa Barbara Zoo included feeding the giraffe, listening to the lion roar, avoiding the rattlesnake exhibit, and then on to downtown so I could conquer the new multi-level Forever 21
Add to Cart
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Lately the weather is so great and I love to stroll around at the small harbour close to my house to get that feeling of having vacation. Ha...
-
So yesterday in class I printed out my digital textile design On silk crepe fabric I plan on making a top with a peplum and lantern sleeves...
-
I have been obsessing over these Alexander Wang metallic leather loafer pumps for the longest time. And when I saw that were seen on some lu...
-
While many of the 30-and-under set are eager to keep debaucherous St. Patrick’s Day traditions alive, Kate Middleton celebrated the day with...
0 comments:
Post a Comment